Before You Replace Your Telephone System Here Are 5 Steps To Consider When Replacing Your Telephone System:
- Obtain feedback from a range of telephone users across your business. Clearly, you already are aware of some issues (which is why you’re looking at an upgrade) – but it’s crucial to ensure at this stage that you understand how these can be resolved and how you can open up new opportunities for the business.
- Research the internet, read some articles and start to get a feel for what solutions are out there?
- Gather data and statistical evidence which supports your case for a new system and identify any other issues which you may not be fully aware of. This can be done in the form of a simple call reporting solution which provides real-time data in report format from your existing telephone system, including line utilisation, inbound vs outbound call performance, talk time and rates of missed calls amongst other data.
- Review your findings from points 1, 2 and 3 and draw up a plan including the justification for upgrading your system and possible solutions to consider.
- Invite suppliers to present their solution, having shared both the data and feedback that you have available.