Are your business telecoms ready for Summer?
Summer brings a busy time to any office, whether it’s managing budgets, covering for staff holidays, or simply dealing with the increase in consumerism. At Teleconnect Service we want your business to run as smoothly as possible and make sure you have your telecoms organised in good time!
Do you know how to divert your calls?
Make use of the call divert function. Our phone systems have the functionality to forward your incoming calls to any number, whether that’s a mobile phone or another landline. Make sure you never miss a call.
Are you planning to move office?
A site move takes a lot of planning, not only to minimise disruption to your business but to make the transition as seamless as possible. However, one of the things often overlooked are the telephone systems, which can be time-consuming to move. For example, did you know that suppliers such as BT require an eight week lead time to move premises? If you are thinking about moving offices anytime soon, we need to know urgently so that we can plan your move effectively.
What happens when something dramatically changes the volume of calls you are expecting?
For example, a home insurance company whose customers suddenly get caught out by unexpected floods. One option is to use Unified Communications technology so staff can work from home over a period of time, or can step in and work from home should call volumes rise unexpectedly. Our VoIP solutions support apps so that staff can have their office extension on their mobiles. The advantage is that there is no cost of diverting calls and people can activate it as required.
Is it time to upgrade?
- Is the telecoms solution you are using inhibiting the productivity of your staff? Does it allow for expansion or flexible working? Can people reach you when and how they need to? Is your system robust?
- Are you using the right phone numbers to promote your business? Do you only have a mobile number, and no landline? Do you use expensive premium rate numbers?
- When did you last check the costs you are paying for telecoms? 80% of organisations have not checked their bills in the last two years. With wholesale costs falling – many are significantly overpaying.
By thinking about your telecoms and making a few plans, before summer arrives, can really help to give you and your staff a stress-free summer time.
Don’t miss out on our fantastic deals!
Why you should choose to work with us!
- Free no-obligation consultancy.
- Free training for the lifetime of your system.
- Free technical assessments.
- The best technology at competitive prices.
- Fully qualified engineers to help you with all your installations, repairs and maintenance.
- As one of the first LG providers in the UK, over 30 years ago, our experience and technical expertise is second to none.
Telephone: 0113 217 2000
Fax to email: 0113 217 2050