It’s time to upgrade to the cloud!
Take advantage of this limited offer and join our cloud revolution today.
Buy a user license from as little as £9.99 and Teleconnect Service will give you:
• FREE CALLS
• FREE HANDSET
• FREE LINE RENTAL
• FREE MAINTENANCE
Why should you choose to work with us?
• Free no-obligation consultancy.
• Free training for the lifetime of your system.
• Free technical assessments.
• The best technology at competitive prices.
• Fully qualified engineers to help you with all your installations, repairs and maintenance.
• As one of the first LG providers in the UK, over 30 years ago, our experience and technical expertise is second to none.
What are the benefits of upgrading to the cloud?
- Cloud telephony requires no on-site equipment. That means you don’t have a PBX (private branch exchange) box taking up space in a closet, or thousands of feet of copper wiring in your walls or cable ducts. Plus, the lack of physical hardware frees you from ongoing maintenance and upgrades.
- Cloud telephony grants you full phone-system functionality wherever there’s an internet connection. You can change answering rules, access voicemail and fax messages and view call activity, regardless of your location.
- With hosted VoIP solutions, there’s no lock-in to long-term contracts or expensive hardware. You can sign up on a pay-as-you-go basis to keep your cost structure manageable. Cloud telephony products are typically less expensive than on-premise phone systems over the long term, as well. Because there’s no hardware to manage (other than desk phones, when applicable), you can wave goodbye to pricey technical contractors.
- The flexibility of a cloud solution allows you to change the number of your uses to suit your business. Adding extensions or direct numbers requires only a few mouse clicks, and new extensions can be provisioned in just a few minutes’ time. Whether your colleagues are located in a single building or scattered across the country, hosted VoIP makes it possible for everyone in your organisation to operate on a single communication system. You can have one business number with multiple extensions and departments – all configurable from a computer or mobile device.
- The less time spent managing your phones, the more time you have to do value-adding work. A cloud phone service enables you to focus on what really matters: satisfying customers and increasing sales. By empowering you to adjust your phone system quickly and easily, without being tied down to outmoded systems or processes, cloud phone systems can make your business work better.
Introducing iPECS Cloud – A True Evolution of the On-Premise PBX
iPECS Cloud is designed to scale. It suits all sizes of business whether you have a single home office or multiple locations around the globe. With on-demand features and same-day provisioning you can add or remove users quickly and easily . With our advanced feature packs you can tailor the user’s experience and provide a call centre solution, reception console and much more with a simple click.
iPECS Cloud brings your teams together with simple tools for collaboration. On-demand access to features and the ability to add or remove users means you have the flexibility to adapt to your business needs. With fully featured handsets and simple web, PC or smartphone interfaces your users will understand the benefits of iPECS Cloud in record time.