Here’s what iCall Suite call management software can do for your business.
The iCall Suite applications integrate with your telephone systems, offering your business greater insight and control of your unified communications. Users can view real-time and historical call data, see the status of other extensions and caller activity. Having access to all that information means you can run your business more efficiently and identify areas for improvement. icall suite can fully integrate with our cloud/hosted telephone systems.
What are the benefits of using call management software?
The reporting features of icall suite mean you can establish when business is busiest with a high volume of incoming calls and the hours of the day when it’s quiet. By reviewing past performance and ‘what if’ calculations, a business can plan how many employees would be required for the predicted volume of calls during that day (based on past trends), and the best time of day to work. The comprehensive reporting system provides a clear overview of your communications and creates custom reports to display data required.
Here are the analytical features available with iCall Suite:
- Real-time Monitoring – all calls and events can be monitored as and when they happen.
- Custom Dashboards – focus on the information that matters to you, e.g. longest call, highest-achieving employee and amount of missed calls.
- Unique Widgets – create a widget for real-time or historical data in a clear and interesting way – ready to share with others.
According to research, businesses lose around £90 million a year due to missed calls. Many SMEs can’t afford missed business opportunities. Incoming calls simply need to be answered as quickly and efficiently as possible. Missed calls can lead to potential customers contacting competitors who are more responsive. The missed call report provided by iCall Suite provides a list of missed calls by extension number, flagged as unreturned and giving the opportunity to call the customer back. This call management application could save your business hundreds of pounds a year.
Here is what missed call reporting will provide:
- A list of callers who have not called back within a certain time period.
- Missed calls in real-time.
- The opportunity to quickly view and return missed calls.
For the ultimate customer service, it is important to analyse customer call data to be able to offer a more personalised assistance. iCall Suite can easily integrate with your CRM, computer and telephone system. This seamless integration allows for partnering incoming calls with contacts in your database, displaying their details before the call has even started. This information could include their name, dialled number, notes, image, email or company name. Your agents will be able to professionally and personally greet the caller. This tool really helps businesses with a large number of inbound and outbound calls.
Here are the benefits that telephony integration offers your business:
- Eliminates customers’ biggest frustration – repeating personal information.
- All the information is logged in one dashboard and is easily accessible.
- More efficient routing and transferring of calls – incoming calls can be routed to the right agent depending on the caller’s location, demographics, job title etc.
Teleconnect Service are dedicated to supplying, installing and supporting integrated networking products and telephone systems for today’s multi-media environments and emerging technologies. Whether it’s Digital, IP or Cloud technology, we can offer sound practical advice as well as ground breaking ideas.
Go VoIP with an award-winning Ericsson-LG iPECS telephony solution from Teleconnect Service, and you could get up to £5k back for your old telephone system with our Buy Back Scheme! At Teleconnect, we offer free no obligation consultancy, free lifetime training, and free technical assessments! For a system demonstration at our in-house state-of-the-art demonstration suite or a free quote on what you could save with Teleconnect then why not get in touch and see how we could help you.