How old is your telephone system?
Keeping up with technology is the key to a successful digital workplace. In fact, it can make all the difference between success and failure. If you don’t have the best technology, you risk falling behind your competitors.
- The most common reason to change your phone system is that your existing traditional system is just too old, and has grown technically outdated. When that happens, repairs become very expensive.
- If your company is growing, your old phone system may not have enough room for expansion. One of the biggest “growing pains” a company experiences is outgrowing its infrastructure – phone systems included.
- One of the best times to change your phone system is when your company changes locations. The costs of uninstalling, transporting and reinstalling an old system can be a significant percentage of the cost of a brand new system.
- A business opening an additional office or adding remote workers will obviously need a phone system that easily supports those employees. But what’s not so obvious is that it might make sense to look at options to upgrade the company’s entire system at the same time, including existing locations.
- Technology is rapidly changing and the features of your existing phone system probably lag significantly behind the latest cloud systems. It might still function properly, but it just doesn’t have enough features to keep up with the needs of current business operations.
Did you know that BT will be switching off ISDN lines used by most businesses by 2025?
At Teleconnect we offer FREE technical assessments and we want to make it as easy as possible for customers to upgrade to the latest technology, so we have introduced an incentive to take away some of the financial pain. We are offering to buy back your old system, helping you to offset the cost of upgrading to one of the latest award-winning Ericsson-LG iPECS telephone systems from Teleconnect.
Telephone: 0113 217 2000
Fax to email: 0113 217 2050